Project activities will be implemented through the following work packages:
- crossborder project management and coordination;
- communication and dissemination;
- state of the art analyses of wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) situations in the partnership regions;
- cross-border joint innitiatives coordination;
- research and innovation methodology definition;
- pilot action- Environmental research: creation of concept and prototype of eco-innovative wastewater treatment plant;
- transfer of know-how;
- internal evaluation and quality insurance.
18th June 2013 the second part of the pilot wastewater treatment plant was set up in camp Stupice. It is a metal container made of stainless steel AISI 316L. By the end of the week the pilot wastewater treatment plant will be put into... Read more
After research of the situation and needs, the preparation methodology and procurement of equipment for the research center Metris, METRIS PLUS project enters the implementation phase of the pilot project activities. On the two-day meeting of... Read more
This website has been produced with the financial assistance of the IPA Adriatic Cross-Border Cooperation Programme. The contents of this website are the sole responsibility of Region of Istria and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the IPA Adriatic Cross- Border Cooperation Programme Authorities. The project is co-funded by the European Union, Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance.